On the way to the Old Port lies the Cathedral of the island. There on April 3, 1821 was raised the revolutionary flag on the island. And the steeple of the church has been described as a masterpiece of art.
Beautiful chapel on the way to the Old Port
Church of Ipapantis
It is located in the town of Spetses near the museum. It was founded in 1823.